Patty this is for you! ; ) Since you asked... I figure others would want to know too!
7 - 7:30 am - WATER (about 2 large glass fulls)
8:30 am - Breakfast
- 3 scoops of protein powder mixed with 1 cup of milk and water - 330 calories
- 2 soft boiled eggs with a 50 calorie piece of toast w/ butter - 3o0 calories
- 1 egg, 3 pieces of turkey bacon and piece of toast w/ butter - 300 calories
12:00 pm - Lunch
- Frozen Lean Cuisine - 300 calories
- Left overs from night before - no more than 300 calories
- Mac Snack Wrap with out cheese - 300 calories
3:00 pm - Snack
- no more than 150 calories often it will be a Wasa cracker with some lunch meat on it. Which is more like 100 calories.
- Air popped popcorn with a low calorie butter spray and salt.
- A 60 calorie pudding (but then I am still slightly hungry) : )
6:00 pm - Dinner
- Since I am cooking for the family during this hour I eat whatever is on the menu... Sometimes I can substitute in something different but for the most part I eat the same things... I only put on my plate about 1 cup of food... made up of mostly protein and veggies with a small side of carbs (noodles/potatoes/etc)
I try to make dinner my last meal of the day. If I eat anything after dinner it normally is junk or has too many calories. If I go to bed around 9:30 I don't get hungry but if it's a later night... I have to be very careful cause I get hungry and I HATE going to bed with my stomach growling.
As always... the "schedule" is VERY important to me... if I don't schedule my meals then I tend to graze and eat whenever and whatever I can. Not a good thing! This way... if I am hungry at 11am I just say to myself... "hang on, lunch is in 1 hour, that's not far away... go busy yourself for an hour." It works wonders!! This is also the time that I will try and get in extra water... it helps hold off the hunger.