Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Favorite Things: Morning Star Burgers

Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original

I actually like these a lot... I just toss a burger in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes add my favorite toppings and wrap it all up in a big ole piece of romaine lettuce and enjoy. One of my favorite lunch choices at the moment.

I think it's pretty darn good... and I'm not even a vegetarian. lol.
It has: • 130 calories • 15g protein


Wanna try it?

1 Morning Star Griller Original Burger
large romaine lettuce leaf
sliced tomato
ketchup
salt and pepper to taste
optional: a tsp of mayo or slice of swiss cheese

Warm the burger up and then wrap all the burger and the toppings up in the lettuce leaf.



If you are want to see more burger ideas & recipes look here:
http://www.morningstarfarms.com/recipe_search.aspx?productid=331

No comments: