Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chili's Resturant



Used my handy dandy Lap-Band Patient card at Chili's last night. Ordered off the children's menu... but should have asked for a nutrition guide before I ordered... sigh.


I had: (from the Children's Menu)

Little Chicken Crispers - 600 Calories
Side of Homestyle Fries - 250 Calories

FOR A TOTAL OF: 850 Calories

(not so good for someone trying to stay around a 1000 calories a day)

The adult version of this same meal:
Chicken Crispers - 1750 calories


A better choice would have been: (about any other item from the children's menu) lol.

Grilled Chicken Platter - 170 Calories
Side of Homestyle Fries - 250 Calories

Grand Total - 420 Calories


or even better...

Grilled Chicken Platter - 170 Calories
Side of Seasonal Veggies - 35 Calories

Grand Total - 205 Calories


Here's the link to Chili's Nutrition Guides (at bottom of page):
http://www.chilis.com/EN/menu/Pages/home.aspx

1 comment:

Cheri and David said...

I really wish they'd list the nutrition info on the menus. I hate coming home and realizing that I've estimated way too low!