Tuesday, March 16, 2010

WOW! One Week!

One week from now and I'll be banded....... That is an overwhelming thought........

It's been harder and easier all at the same time to keep on my post op diet. Easy, because I can only eat protein/veggies but hard, because I keep thinking that I might not be able to eat "this or that" post op, so maybe I should go eat it now. So far I have refused to eat my "last supper" multiple times. But, boy oh boy, is it hard to deny myself over and over again. I am so addicted to eating what I want when I want. (sigh)

Good news, I am down 6 more lbs. Hoping to lose another 5 before surgery.

Only 7 more days. Crazy Stuff.

1 comment:

Gina said...

You are doing great on that diet! Amazing! Good luck with your travels this weekend ofcourse the recovery! I'll be praying for you!