Monday, March 1, 2010

INSURANCE!!!!!!

On Friday, (Feb. 26th) I was driving with my sister in the car. (My sister, had Gastric Bypass 1 1/2 years ago, so she understand everything I'm going through)

Her and I were talking about my fears... I mentioned that with Lap-Band I can see a future that I never have been able to see before. I can see myself being healthy and thin. Living my life to the fullest. Running after my kids. Living without foot pain. etc. and what if the Insurance doesn't approve this surgery..... what would I do? How would I get those same results when I have never been able to do it on my own before? It was very sobering.

We grabbed the mail, and while she ran in the house I opened the mail. There it was! A letter from the Insurance Company!!! My hands were shaking....

Half way down the letter it said: Approved!

YIPPEE!!!! WOW! What timing. So there it is.... my long awaited letter. And I'm APPROVED! This surgery is REALLY going to happen.

Don't know any details yet.... the Dr's Office on Friday was closed but I'll find out more today. (Monday) YIPPEE! YAHOO! HOORAY!

No comments: