Saturday, March 27, 2010

The worst flight of my life!

I am home! Yeah!!! But in order to make it home I had to fly from South Dakota to Utah with a layover in Denver. Those flights were positively the worst flights of my life. I have never felt so sick flying. I think it was probably the meds causing the problem but I don't know. The second flight into Utah was horrid... I was so nauseated that I really don't know how I made it. Let's just say, that I was praying the entire flight that I would make it. With such a recent surgery on my stomach I think throwing up would have been very bad for me and my healing process.

A big THANK YOU to the Canadian Stranger next to me in 12D, you did so well having a sick seat mate. Thanks for your attempts at distractions. You were my personal angel. : )

It's good to be home. Glad I had a few days to recover before having to be mom again. But here at home is where I should be... I sure missed my boys. It's good to be home.

No comments: