Monday, July 5, 2010

Kids, say the sweetest things....

(Look! No water!)


CUDDLE BUG: Mom, how come you have water in your arms?

ME: Because I am losing weight

CUDDLE BUG: I don't have any water in my arms...

ME: I know you don't, maybe someday I will have that part taken off and I will have nice arms like you.

CUDDLE BUG: (in utter horror) OH, NO! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE YOUR "MEAT" TAKEN OFF????

sigh... I won't continue the conversation any further... but thank you Cuddle Bug for reminding mommy that her arms are jiggly and apparently look water filled.

AND YES! Someday I hope to have my "meat" taken off. LOL!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Gotta love them - otherwise we'd wring their little necks.

Gilly said...

My 3 year old son likes to poke parts of me and go "boing boing boing". Yeah.

Nella said...

too cute! kids say the darndest things!

Steph said...

Water in the arms!! How cute...Mine are "water filled" too!