Saturday, August 28, 2010

Whew....


It's been pretty crazy over here... all I want to do, is veg out and read a book. Won't be this week... maybe the following?

On a good note, my foot is feeling better. Not perfect but much improved. I'll take it!!

Been eating pretty good but I keep hunting down chocolate. Is there something wrong with me? I'm serious... I am an addict! If you have a secert to staying away pplleeeaaasse share it with me.

Haven't gained any weight (whew)... still losing. I did work out Mon-Fri last week, for at least 45min a day. It felt good to be back in the work out zone.

Let's see Mon & Tues - I did elliptical, Weds - I did full body weight trianing, Thurs - elliptical, Fri - full body weight training.

I would love to do a class but until my foot gets completely healed I am only doing low impact work outs. There is a spin class that I could try but I don't' know if my booty can handle the pain of sitting on a bike seat.

I think of it like this... putting 260 lbs on a 5 inch wide post up the rear = pain. Tell me it get's better for you thin folk?

Hmmmmm... maybe I'll sneak into the spinning room and give it a practice run before committing to a an actual class. Better yet, maybe a FEW practice runs just so I can callous that *cough* "lower area".

Well, hope you are all doing well. I made it through a Garage Sale today... can I just say... why do we do that to ourselves? Of course I ask that question after every garage sale I do... but then a few years go by and I get this crazy idea to do it again. Come to think of it, I do the same thing when it comes to having children. LOL!

Night my friends..... yawn.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sounds like you are doing great with exercise. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

no it does not all it does is make your butt bones stick into the seat!

Unknown said...

is that my Mamaw? LOL! Well... I guess when I lose enough weight to have that problem. We can trade stories! lol! ; )