Wednesday, August 25, 2010

50 lbs lost


Whew! It took me 2 months to lose the last 10lbs but I finally made it to 50 lbs lost since surgery!! 51 lbs to be exact...

It's been a tough two months.. for most of the time, I was sick with hormone issues, iron issues or dealing with my foot pain. I haven't worked out as usual and I have been eating a lot of comfort food. blah....

I have gotten my iron issues under control and I am no longer dizzy all the time. I just had another migraine on Sunday and my monthly "visits" are ALL out of wack so I my hormones are still completely messed up. Had another coritsone shot in my foot yesterday and my foot is feeling great today... so up and down, up and down. Isn't that what life is about. sigh.

The point is... I haven't gained any weight.

Having the lap-band is not a magic weight loss process but at least I am making positive forward weight loss progress even with a few "not so good" months.

I am re focused and ready for the next month... 60 lbs here I come!!!

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

CONGRATS! Awesome job.

Nella said...

Congrats!
50lbs in two months????

Cheri and David said...

Wahoo!! Way to go!

Unknown said...

LOL! no Nella... 50 lbs since surgery... maybe I should look at how I wrote that... lol.

Annie said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to more of your blogs and seeing your progress. The design of your blog is very cool, and I love the search topics!

Unknown said...

Thanks Annie! Sure appreciate your kind words. Good to meet you! --H

Darlin1 said...

Wow---you go girl!

Em said...

Congrats! Amazing achievement!

Em :)