Friday, September 3, 2010

hmpf...

Sometimes a simple word expresses the most.

I never did make it to the gym... but I have good reason, "Aunt Flo" ended up visiting again just 5 days after her last extended visit. Hormones are all jacked up again. : (

I was fatigued and it felt like I was walking through water. I couldn't do anything....

I decided enough was a enough and went to the Doctors. They drew some blood and I am waiting on the results. Aunt Flow has decided to take her leave again and now I am feeling better. Not perfect but I feel like I could resume my lifestyle. aka... cleaning house, gym, etc.

Tomorrow the family is heading for the Mountains for a little Labor Day weekend camping. Just glad that I feel up to it. I'll keep you posted on the lab results.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Aunt Flo needs to pack her bags and leave your house for a while. I haven't gotten my period since my surgery, which was 2 months ago. I'm happy not to have a period, but I have been up and down emotionally, which I do not like (nor does anybody else around me). Have fun in the mountains. Definitely keep us posted on labs.

Amanda Kiska said...

Hope you feel better and can enjoy your weekend!

Lisa said...

Keep a close watch on those irregular or more frequent cycles. It was one of the signs of developing endometrial cancer for me. I don't mean to scare you.. but I'm glad you're getting it checked out instead of just ignoring it like I did for too long.

Unknown said...

good thought lisa... I just had an ultrasound of my girly parts on Friday... we will see what is going on.