Friday, February 12, 2010

Disney Land

Leaving for California in the morning. Been a little obsessed with the fact that we are going to Disneyland.

Will I be able to ride the rides? Will I have to just sit out and watch? Went so far as to check online for weight limits on Disney rides. From what I can find, it looks like most of the rides are compatible for people up to 4x. Well, my booty is a 3x so I am at the top of that limit. (husband says not to worry... I'm a whole X away from 4x, LOL)

Just hoping for no embarrassing moments. If you are over weight you know what I mean. For anyone under weight reading this blog... here's an example:

Six flags, (1990's) wanting to ride the parachute ride with a friend who was also on the heavy side. The parachute would only go up about 3 feet with our combine weight. My guy friend got off and I rode the ride by myself. I am sure he was embarrassed and I was horrified. Not my best moment. sigh.

Luckily this time around I am going with my family and with my husband who is the most amazing supportive husband out there. But still PLEASE NO EMBARRASSING MOMENTS, I PRAY!!

Can't wait until I can just enjoy the moment without 1st checking out the ride or seat to make sure that it will accommodate me. sigh. I sure miss out on so much with all my worrying. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

P.S. I hear that Space Mountain and Indiana Jones are rides to stay away from!

No comments: