Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Whew!

Happy to say that I made it back to my pre christmas weight! YEAH!

I am on a new mission to make it to 180.0 by Easter. I even bought a Easter skirt and top that doesn't really fit at the moment. It's all snug and lumpy. So I have what about six weeks to drop that last 10-12 lbs. In order for that outfit to look good.

It's been a while since I set a serious goal so this is going to be challenging. I figure it's perfect timing. It's starting to warm up and I am am ready to get a movin.

I have always wanted to weigh 180.0 but never thought it possible. I am so close... I can almost taste it! I can soooo do this!!! Send me some good motivation vibes! Cute Easter outfit here I come... by the way... it is a size 12. AHHHH!!! a size 12!!! That is nuts!



Photobucket

No comments: