Saturday, January 7, 2012

1st major weight gain since being banded

Well it had to happen at some point. After having lost half of my fill... and combining the timing with Christmas. It was the perfect storm. Yep.. I put on about 9lbs!! HOLY CRAP! Yep that is how I feel. It happen in like two weeks... it was all that dang sugar and lack of will power.

The good news is that I am down 3 lbs already and I REFUSE... I SAY REFUSE!!! to go down the gaining weight road any further.

I have a fill appt this coming week. I am hoping that I have been unfilled long enough that any band irritation that I had has gone away.

To help things in the right direction... I am only allowing myself to have sugar 1 day a week. (I can have honey... just no sugar)

Also I am back at the gym.

That's it in a nutshell.

Stupid weight gain but hope is in the near future! : )


Photobucket

1 comment:

Darlin1 said...

Good for you for not letting yourself get too out of control!