Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tale of two coats....

A picture of last year's coat and this years coat.


THOUGHT:
Not only do "bigger" people take up more space, but their "larger" coats take up even more space...

It doesn't look like much in the picture but I have noticed that my new coat takes up a lot less space then my old coat.

Example: Sitting next to my husband at a booth table at a restaurant. -- Not only is there more room in the booth for both our booty's... but my coat takes up less space, and wads up into a tight little bundle next to me.

Which is really cool... I never realized how much room my "larger" coat & I were actually taking up.

Things are becoming SO roomy.

Just my random thought for the day.




Oh, yeah... check me out...



jpeg sig

5 comments:

Maria said...

Love the coat comparison!

Miss Vickie "The Queen Bee" said...

You look great! Very nice comparison picture.

Kathy said...

You look beautiful.

--Hey said...

Ahhhh... Kathy you can post any time you like. ; )

Thanks Ladies!

peytonsmom said...

YOU LOOK AWESOME! love ya Barbie!