Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Quick Update! MUCHO BETTER!

 Quick Update: I am doing good... the lowest amount of fill in forever but no aspirating and feeling great. The Negative:  I am up 10lbs. But I am at my OH CRAP point and am so far successfully not gaining anymore and am focusing on losing. The Plan: Joined myfitnesspal.com to track my calories and I am loving the interface. Running a 5k this weekend that I am ill prepared for but going to do it anyways! Pray for me! ; ) AND since my play is over I am back at the gym this week and ready to get back in shape and back on track. In a nutshell: Happy as a clam and enjoying my free time and the last of the summer days with my boys. Oh and officially off birth control. YIKES! Yep, no pressure or hurry but God willing we are open to THAT! Scary! : )


 Finished my play Into the woods. Yes, that BEAUTIFUL but vain stepsister on the left is me. So much fun!



]

And yes that is me and Chris... sigh.... what can I say.... we are tight. He thinks I look hot in my bloomers. ; )



Photobucket 




3 comments:

adorkbl said...

Glad you are feeling better!!! YAY. And you look great. No BC? Wow. Babydust your way. :)

Anonymous said...

I love Into The Woods! I've been following your story for a while and finally got the courage to say hello. Glad you are feeling better.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Jennifer... I am so glad you did. : ) I love that play too... now even more. Which is amazing considering ho many times we ran through it. : )