Monday, October 4, 2010
60 lbs... GONE!
I had to really get my "game" on to get these last few lbs off. It was a good reminder to me, that I REALLY need to watch what I put in my mouth.
Been dealing alot lately with the emotional part of why I have been over weight.
Found myself saying things like:
* I deserve to eat this
* I am tired... and I need this for energy
* I am sad... I need this to be happy
* I am emotionally drained... I need this to feel better
* O'well, I just won't lose any weight today
* This is a special occasion....
Ah... you see where I am going with this? I had to put my big girl panties on and decide, that enough was enough.
I also went and bought a book called The Beck Diet Solution and I am going through the, step by step process to "think like a thin person." (I'll keep you posted on how that goes)
I am six months into this whole band thing and me and Mrs. Band have worked out a lot of our kinks. Now it's time for me to work out the "kinks" in my head.
I'll be posting pics soon... : )